We took bunny photos (a bit belated, actually) today and I can tell this is about to get a lot harder.
First we had this one:

then this one:

and then this one:

and the place that she was really wanting to get to was here:

but it made a cute photo but not neccessarily for the bunny photo. It was adorable though, and she was having a really great time patting the back of the sofa.

Then she sat down and I got this one:

Her hair is a little bit crazy from having been rolled around on, but hey... it's got a baby and a bunny and that's all we needed!
:-)
1 comment:
They sure do get quick once they figure out they can move, huh?! It is hard to believe how much bigger than the bunny she is these days. Someday you need to do a post of all of the bunny photos in a series just so I can compare! :) Tyler says that Lily should come visit so they can play (I am assuming that that means that you two can come too....grin).
Post a Comment