We did some family yoga (of course!).
We did some perler biggie beads. Both mister W and miss L loved this activity and it is so great for building those fine motor skills!
We took some fun photos. I love those eyes!
We even did a little backrub when things got too intense. Lately miss L really wants her back rubbed when she feels overwhelmed or just too excited. I'm really proud that she knows when she needs it!
We finished previously undone perler bead projects.
I love how she concentrates. What a beautiful girl.
We have floating stairs at our house. I hate them. I think they are dangerous. The kids love them. They are perfect for throwing things to the bottom of the stairs. Sweet little man did this for a long time that day.
We played with water beads. Miss L got these in her stocking. All you do is soak them in water and then you have hours of fun! They are mushy and wiggly and really sort of interesting.
We also got to play new games that we got for Christmas too. I just love family time!

No comments:
Post a Comment