Thursday, August 1, 2013

Blast from the past!

April 7, 2013

Remember these faces? We have lots of friends we don't get to see very often, either because of time or distance. These are the sort that we just pick right up where we left off when we get together again. It's hard to believe that when we met it was two little ones laying on the floor. Now five years and seven kids later (not even counting the secret tiny one that was growing in my belly!) we pretty much take up the whole couch.

We got there late but the kids didn't care. I think they played in the basement until midnight (no kidding!) and then the morning was spent in the world's most hilarious fruit ninja tournament. I so wish we lived closer. We'd be over to this house every single day. For now though, I guess those occasional trips will have to do.









No comments: