We had our 15 month (yes, 15 months, can you believe it?!) doctor's visit. L is 22 pounds and 31 inches tall. I can't believe how she's growing. I always think that she's going to be heavier than she ends up being. I thought she was definitely 25-26 pounds at least, but I guess she just feels that heavy. :o)
She also now has 14 teeth. While we were visiting Mawmaw and Pawpaw it started and 6 new teeth are now all in. L looks sort of funny actually with all those teeth. Everyday I am realizing how much she looks like a little girl now instead of a baby.
She's also starting to act like a little girl! When I went into her room yesterday morning she was holing her milk, dropped it on the floor and said, "uh oh!" The scene repeated itself all day yesterday and it's now her new favorite thing to say. I have to say it's very very cute.
I hope that everyone has a good week in this very crazy time of year.
Only a couple of photos this week. See you next week!

2 comments:
Have I said this lately: I LOVE HER SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!
She is so precious...
She has SO many teeth! Our 15 month only only has 8 but I'm sure that there are more on the way!
Have a wonderful festive season
Post a Comment