L doesn't like eggs. (I know, what's up with that?) She'll stick her tongue out, touch the eggs to it and then make the most awful face. It's probably a texture aversion. If I put enough salt on it and add cheese she will take a couple of bites. Hopefully this will evolve with time.
The other thing I forgot to add is that L loves music. (she doesn't have too much choice right, LOL) Currently she is very obsessed with They Might Be Giants, Here Come the 123s and the accompanying DVD. She loves it and the dancing is very cute (see the earlier video). She also loves "Catch the Moon" by Elizabeth Mitchell and Lisa Loeb, "Buzz Buzz" by Laurie Berkner, and "Snack Time" by the Barenaked Ladies. I have to admit the Barenaked Ladies CD was supremely irritating to me at first, but it's grown on me and is one of our favorites now. I think it's great that she loves her music so much and I can hardly believe that she's old enough to be interested in her OWN music.
That's all! See you monday!
2 comments:
Abby was and still is addicted to TMBG too! For a while she would listen to the whole CD, then she would ask me to skip some songs like the one about 8. Then she would only let me play the song about the number 2. Now we are back to listening to the whole CD without skipping (not sure how long that will last though).
Have you listened to the BNL Snacktime yet? Abby's favorite song is Allergies! All I ever get are requests to play that song over and over... Also she likes the song Howling at the Moon. It is so fun to watch her sing along to all the songs.
:)
LOL would help if I read the WHOLE post before asking. :)
Post a Comment