L has been sick this week (99.9% sure it's NOT the swine flu ;o) and we've just been in the house. Today we briefly changed out of pajamas, but mostly that's only because all of the pajamas, except long sleeved ones, were dirty.
L has this habit lately of seeing the camera and then coming right over to me and saying cheese.

I don't even know what she was doing when I got the camera out to take that photo, because that face is what happens as soon as it appears. It's really cute though, right?
Today was sort of a hard day. L woke up as good as new, and our morning was great, but everything started to deteriorate around naptime. L slept only 30 or 45 minutes and after that it was just hard. Lucky for me, Brad came home early and L always always loves playing with her daddy. I got these photos of them playing this afternoon.


I just thought it was really adorable.
This evening things got a little harrier. We knew this day was coming, we just didn't know when. Tonight Brad went up to get L some milk and as he walked up the stairs he heard the doorknob rattling in her room. He opened the door and there L was, standing right next to it. She had climbed out of her crib! All of her hair stuff was all over the floor. As soon as we picked her up we realized that she took some of her mimosa hair honey (smells so yummy!) and spread it all over the floor and all over her pants. Uh oh!
Brad quickly made sure that everything was bolted to the wall while I put L in her crib for a demonstration.
She was upset that I put her back in at first.

...but she was happy to demonstrate.









...and yes, those are halloween pajamas.
We changed her pajamas (those are just too hot!) and Brad took the front off of her crib so that she wouldn't hurt herself climbing out and so far... no sleep. I always sort of dreaded this day. L is not a sit still kind of girl and I knew there was no way she would willingly stay in a bed without sides! So we are just waiting to see if sleep comes. Hopefully... it will! We at least moved anything messy or dangerous high up off the ground.
See you next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment