Saturday, November 24, 2012

Relaxing by the lake

I think this might have been our last day there but I'm not sure. What I do know is that it was such a nice day! We picked Aunt L up from work and we headed to this lovely lake. There was a lot of turning and a different way there and back, but no matter what it was a wonderful day. The boys fell asleep in the car but the lot was on the playground and we were the only visitors. We rolled the windows down and let miss L run around on the playground. Eventually mister W woke up too and we played a bit on the playground and then eventually on the shore of this lake. We practiced skipping rocks and just discovered what was there.

It was a wonderful end to a wonderful visit and we'll be heading back soon, I'm sure.




 
After that it was off to home. We stopped over at another friend's house. We're so blessed to have so many to stay with. Our kids are blessed to have such wonderful friends as well. What an awesome trip!

No comments: