I've always either had or wanted to have a tradition of making sugar cookies a few days before Christmas. I'm pretty sure we did it last year and possibly the year before, but now we are in it. Miss L remembers it and that means it sticks. :o) We also have an extremely loose tradition of getting together the last weekend each month with our family friends, parents to the "C's." It was a great evening to do both. We baked the cookies before hand and the kids set to decorating them after our dinner. I'm afraid that Brad and I set to eating them after everyone slept. :o)
Miss L making a "gingerbread" man.
Miss C making something under all that frosting!
Mister W enjoying the part he likes best.
We ended up with a whole bunch of lovely cookies to enjoy. Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment