
I am so thankful that sweet baby L finally got back into some sort of sleep routine this week. She's pushed her bedtime up, she's going down around 7:00 now, but she's napping more regularly during the day. We had a few rough nights where she was waking and fussing. I think she might be entering that pre-teething territory, she's drooling buckets.


We had a playdate with sweet C this week. There was cookie decorating and a lot of block tower building. It was definitely a really good time! Sweet baby L is definitely on her way to turning over. She gets those legs up and that back arched and goes halfway to the side and then comes back. She's almost got it!

Sweet baby L went to her very first caroling party (although we didn't stay to carol, we've got that strict bedtime going on :-)) and Brad played with our good buddy sweet C. They had a fantastic time with the piano. Sweet C would point to a song and say, let's do that one, and then they would (well, sort of...).

We also got to see some great friends, Darius and Sherrie and their sweet baby K. Sweet baby K is only a week and a half younger than sweet baby L and they had a great time playing with each other (well, staring at each other). K is such a cutey!!!!!! L is jealous, because K has hair on the sides of his head. It was a really fun visit!

Sweet baby L also got to meet Santa this week! I can't tell you how excited I am about this. I mean, really excited. Mostly because I really wanted to get a photo of her with Santa, but I reeeeaaaaaalllllllly didn't want to pay the mall $20 to do it (especially when she won't remember...). Brad played in his annual holiday concert on Saturday, and Santa always pays a visit beforehand. We were able to take a free photo with Santa and L did great. Stay tuned for next year when I'm sure her expression won't be nearly so pleasant.


Sweet baby L and I did stay for the concert, although she didn't think much of it. She had drifted off to sleep (remember the bedtime?) and everytime the band would get loud, and everytime the audience clapped she would startle awake. She tolerated it for a couple of songs and then she had enough. We left after the third piece on the program. She'll have lots of opportunities to get used to it as she gets older.
It's been a busy week, but it's been really great!! I hope that everyone has a really great Christmas and keep checking back.
No comments:
Post a Comment