Sweet baby L got us up early. Well, she got us up at her usual time of 7:00, but it seemed early to me. She was cheery (maybe...merry?) and ready to go, so we got down to business.




We had a bottle and then sat down by the tree. I'm not sure that sweet baby L actually cared too much about all the fuss. She just liked checking out the lights on the tree.



Sweet baby L sat in her chair and we piled the gifts around. She still wasn't too impressed. I love how she holds on to the middle piece of the bumbo, it's just cute!

She was very impressed with the boxes.

She was also very impressed with the toys. She's so impressed that she's trying to shove both her hands into her mouth (I think that's really cute too!).



Sweet baby L thinks presents are more interesting when they are openened. I have to agree.

Opening presents is hard work. Of course, staying awake for more than an hour or so is pretty hard work too.








Of course, Mama, Daddy, Grandma and James and Kate got to open a few things too. There were so many wonderful things to open!


Sweet baby L even got to try out her new chair. Her feet don't quite reach yet, but we'll adjust.

And... after all of the excitement... snuggle time with Daddy! It was really the best first-Christmas-morning ever!
Right now baby L is pretending she's not tired and the bird is in the oven. I'm just waiting until the other items need to go in. L had a rough night last night, so I'm hoping to catch a nap later today. I hope that everyone's Christmas is going just as well as ours is. We love you guys and we're so blessed by each and every single one of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment