Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Day!

We woke up from our morning nap to find snow on the ground!



Sweet baby L loved sitting in the exersaucer and watching the snow. It's the big fluffy kind that sticks and just looks beautiful. The trees behind our house look so lovely.



Hopefully it'll stay around a bit. Happy snow day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

katd said...

Hello:) I just found your blog through your comment on mine. First of all, what a gorgeous daughter you have!!! :) I totally loved the picture below with your finger pointing where her actual foot is! :) Secondly, thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. It's always SO nice to find fellow adoptive mamas in the same boat (stay at home moms, transracial adoption, etc.). I will definitely be visiting more and hope to get to "know" you better through the blogs! :) Happy weekend:)