We've had a great week! Sweet baby L slept for 12 hours (in a row! without eating!) twice. Last night was a bit rough, but we're going for three 12 hour nights tonight! Sweet baby L continues to grow and do new things all the time.


L spent lots of time with this toy this week. It's not new, but this week was the first time she really noticed it. I love her method of playing with it. She digs her legs in to the ground and then completely face-plants into the toy so that she can get as much of it in her mouth as possible. The thing is totally covered in sweet angel slobber by the time she's done.
Sweet baby L has also started another new hobby:



She is loving sitting in her exersaucer in front of the big windows at the front of our house and watching the traffic drive by (it's probably good for her to get used to loving traffic anyhow). She'll stop and play with the exersaucer toys every once in a while, but mostly she kicks back and checks out the cars whizzing by.
Sweet baby L and I had some friends over yesterday for a playdate. There are four babies in our church group right around sweet baby L's age (one wasn't able to come because her big sister was sick) and we took lots of photos!

Sweet baby O is on the left, born in late December, and sweet baby T on the right was born in late November, Sweet baby L was, of course, born in late August.
More friends:


We also took sweet baby L's five month bunny photo at the beginning of the week. She's getting to be so responsive and cuddly in her old age. It's very sweet. My heart just bursts when I look at these photos.


I do have to say, the bunny photos are getting a lot faster the older she gets. :o)
See you next week!
3 comments:
I cannot begin to tell you how much we love your blog! After years of being apart, it is finally like we are catching back up with your lives!! Give Baby L a hug for us, and we can't wait to meet her!
She has the cutest little feet:) Don't you just love having little friends over to play? :)
Oh my goodness...she is adorable...I love it...getting so big so fast...awww I can't wait to see you guys again...Hugs
Post a Comment