Monday, August 25, 2008

The bunny...

I saw this in a scrapbook idea book for babies sitting in the airport at the very beginning of august 2007. I thought it would be forever before I'd ever get to use that idea. It wasn't too long! My only regret is that I didn't take one of her as a brand spankin new newborn.

I love these photos. It really puts everything into perspective. Just look at how she's changed!

L at one month:

IMG_9660

IMG_9656

L at two months:

IMG_9816

IMG_9820

L at three months:

PC150070

PC150080

L at four months:

P1070038

P1070046

L at five months:

P2070011

P2070010

L at six months:

P3110010

P3110015

L at seven months:

P3310022

P3310014

L at eight months:

P5090024

L at nine months:

P6020076

L at ten months:

IMG_0007

IMG_0008

L at eleven months:

DSC_0091

How big is L?

DSC_0067

SOOOOOOO BIG!!!!

No comments: