Thursday, October 9, 2008

Weekly Update

Hi Everyone!

A little late, as usual, but that's okay, right? :o)

Sweet baby L is doing great. We have been having a good week. Mawmaw and Pawpaw went home, which was sad, but life is returning to normal. I just love the fall. I love that everything is crisp and the windows can be open and the food. I really like the change of seasons nearly everytime it happens, but I think my favorite season is fall.

Sweet baby L has broken out the long sleeved pajamas. She has several sets, but I love these halloween ones, "spooky but sweet." We like to talk about the cat on the front.

DSC_0003

She got the penguin at the aquarium. She would run into the store, grab it and run out. Her daddy eventually bought it for her, and she still is loving it. Whenever she sees it in the toy basket in the basement she will carry it around everywhere.

Awhile ago I purchased a suction cup bowl for L. My thought was that I could put a snack in it and then put it out while L was playing (under strict supervision while eating, of course :o) and there would be no mess. Sadly the thing doesn't stick! It'll stick when I put it down, but it's nothing a 13 month old can't undo.

DSC_0011

At first it was enough to just swish the cheerios around in the bowl to get them out and then eat them off the floor.

DSC_0013

(I know it's gross, but I was busy taking photos... also, could we all pretend my house is clean in these pictures?)

Then there was this:

DSC_0014

DSC_0022

DSC_0023

She looks so cute and innocent, right? Hee hee.

Sunday was our day to work in the nursery at our church. It was funny because we went to Sunday School and left her there and then came back to stay for the service. She was fine while she was in there, but as soon as she saw us started crying and took a few minutes to calm down when we stayed. I thought it was funny that we were actually staying there and that's when she became upset. We'd had a big weekend so that afternoon we just stayed in and played.

DSC_0038

We seem to be snacking a lot, don't we? Hmmm...

DSC_0039

And can I just say that I am a SUCKER for stripey tights.

This has been a favorite game for awhile, but she just noticed the drapes about a week ago. I know I should be telling her no, but look at this face!

Where's L?

DSC_0094

Peek-a-boo!

DSC_0095

See you next week!

1 comment:

Sherrie Fennell said...

Sarah I am in love with the green dress and the striped tights...so cute..