We have had an awful cold all week long. I was sick first, then L and Brad followed close behind. We've been sniffling, sneezing and hacking all week long. L wasn't sleeping much, so I wasn't sleeping much and we didn't get out of our pajamas until Friday night to hand out candy. I was sad not to have photos from halloween.
By yesterday we were feeling better (well, L and I are, poor Brad is still feeling awful), and we were able to get a few good shots for the week.
Before going to the store last night I got some great photos of L getting her shoes on.




Have I mentioned lately that I'm pretty sure my daughter has the most beautiful eyes in the world?

I made some pumpkin soup on Friday night, and we didn't end up eating it, but last night I heated it up for dinner. We fed about half of L's serving to her, and then let her go after the second half. I'm not sure if she got much actually IN her mouth, but she really enjoyed making a big mess.






I guess we're feeling adventurous when it comes to food lately. Today for lunch L and I had some fish sticks. She's never had ketchup before, so I thought it might be fun to try it out. It was funny. She ended up eating the ketchup with her fingers and then taking a bite of the fish.

We were eating and snapping some photos when L heard an airplane outside. She is waaaaaaaaaaay into airplanes lately, so she looked for it.

Then she turned around and signed airplane.

Have a great week!
1 comment:
She is getting SO big; I can't believe it! What great pictures:)
Post a Comment