Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekly Update

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe it's been less than a week since I updated. I don't know what it is exactly but it seems like it's been much longer. We must have had a full week I guess!

L keeps amazing me with how old she is. Just yesterday we were getting ready and I asked her, "Can you put your binky in your bed?" I was assuming that she wouldn't and that I would take it from her and put it in her bed for her (we are down to binky time at nap and bedtime only!) but she walked over to her bed, took her binky out, and placed it on her blankie. Brad and I were both surprised. She's also started sitting in chairs. We took her to Pottery Barn the other day and she was happy to sit in the small children's chairs and look at a book. She looked so much like a little kid.

We do have a small chair at home. This rocking chair is one from Brad's father's childhood and it's been largely ignored by L until now, but this week she's become obsessed. She sits in it almost anytime we're in the kitchen together.

DSC_0011

DSC_0012

DSC_0020

I just really have a hard time believing that she is this big!

When I am working in the kitchen and L is not sitting in her chair she is often playing under the butcher block in the middle of the room. It's very cute.

DSC_0028

(She sure does love milk cartons!)

Saturday night was our annual Christmas party for our Sunday School class. We arrived just a little late, but had a really wonderful time and ate tons of great food.

DSC_0034

DSC_0036

We played a game at the party using stickers. L's favorite game at the party was taking this sticker off and putting it back on. She started playing with me, but ended up playing the same game with Laura and Carole before the night was out.

DSC_0041

DSC_0044

DSC_0043

I hope everyone enjoys their week and we'll see you soon!

1 comment:

Sherrie Fennell said...

I would like to squeeze the both of you...one big hug for Sarah and Lily...you guys are so precious...Brad you too..LOL She is getting so big and I love her hair and that little dress...awwwww