Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekly Update!

It's been a pretty regular week around here. It snowed and iced a couple of days last week so playgroup was canceled and we spent a lot of time indoors. L fell off the high chair on Wednesday, but that was about the most exciting thing that happened.

L was standing on the top of her high chair. She's still obsessed with the buckles and enjoying sitting atop her high chair working on getting them buckled (which she is starting to have some success with, by the way, requiring me to come and "rescue" her by unbuckling them) and on Wednesday she crawled up to the top and stood up. I said her name and she startled, falling off the back of the chair and onto her head. I wasn't concerned because she was wandering around the house like a crazy woman all morning so I figured she hadn't suffered any damage, until a couple of hours later when her left eye started to swell. We called the doctor and went in, and luckily nothing was wrong and she never developed a black eye.

Her new obsession this week has been putting on her own clothes. She's not really good at it yet, but judging by how quickly she's learned to buckle things, I'm guessing she'll figure it out before too long.

One day she was working on her shoes:

(I guess I was having a hard time standing still, but you get the idea)

DSC_0132

...and one morning she spent a good 20-30 minutes working on a pair of jeans.

DSC_0158

DSC_0168

DSC_0169

I also like how she's only got one sock on:

DSC_0170

DSC_0177

... and that's about all for this week! I can't believe I didn't take more photos!

See you next week!

No comments: