Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekly Update

It's been a long time since I updated last. We've been keeping busy though. L is loving having her Mawmaw here to play with and we've very much appreciated the help. I'm doing great, and we're just waiting on pins and needles for Friday to come when I go in for the pregnancy test to see what has happened. We're keeping our fingers crossed, but always an open mind to the possibilities.

Now onto the photos and the (two) weekly update. L loves this drum. L got it from a friend who had outgrown it, and she's loving it. The sticks get lost every so often, however, usually under the couch, so daddy got out a pair of his real drumsticks for L to use last week.

DSC_0134

It's funny how quickly the weather changes. The last time I posted I had photos of the 5 inches of snow we received. That was a Monday, and by Saturday it was nearly 70 degrees and we couldn't resist going outside. We headed to the dinosaur park, one of our new favorite destinations.

DSC_0139

DSC_0143

There are plenty of fun things to do there.

DSC_0144

L loves to slide. This was her first trip down this slide, and I'm glad that she went sitting down. L flew off the end of the slide and landed with a thud on the mulch at the bottom. She's a tough kid though, so she just got right up and went on her way.

DSC_0156

After that Mawmaw was always there to catch her.

DSC_0163

We had a great time.

DSC_0181

Now I just love this photo. It's a great sassy face. She has them, and for now they are still cute.

DSC_0219

Yesterday I woke up feeling good. I was so ready to get this house back in shape after two weeks of being down and out, and so that started by washing the covers on the cushions on the couch. While I had everything up I vacuumed the cheerios out of the couch and set the dustbuster down without thinking much of it. L found it and took it right back over to the couch, which was quite a feat since it's about as big as she is, and took up where I left off. It was too cute.

DSC_0266

When L sees the camera now she says, "cheese!" (though it sounds more like, "teeees!") This is her "cheese" face.

DSC_0256

Now, if you ask her to smile you get this face.

DSC_0263

That kid is too cute!

See you next week!

No comments: