Thursday, August 2, 2007

I got a job in my sleep

Sometimes things just happen. I mean I don't actually believe that anything "just happens." I know that everything that happens to me is divine (which doesn't stop me from staring up at the sky and saying, "WHAT?!?!?!" sometimes).

With all of the happenings in the past couple of weeks I forgot that I didn't have a real job for the fall. The high school where I was teaching lost their allocation and being the youngest and the part time person, I got hosed. I did secure a position at another middle school, but it's only 40% time and I really needed to be 60%.

Well, this morning I woke up and I had all these messages on my machine. I've gotten a job at an elementary school at 20%. SO...I have to go to two schools, but I'm at 60% time and I'll still have 3 mornings a week at home! It's great news!

No comments: