Sunday, August 5, 2007

Photos!

IMG_9097

So it may have seemed obvious and easy (I've done it before on a different blog) but I just seemed to figure out how to post photos. This one is of adorable K playing with B at Maw Maw's house. I've uploaded lots of photos from our recent trip to flickr. You can get to them if you click on the photo. Sorry dad, I stole some of yours too.

It was a great trip. There was lots of playing with K (our first time seeing him since he starting talking), a chocolate cake, and a party for R1 at Incredible Pizza. The highlight of the party was surely the O'Reilly go-carts (according to R2, the Oh Really go-carts, I love that!). I think that Dad is still a tad bitter about being passed at the last minute, but a great time was had by all.

No comments: