Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekly Update

This week was very uneventful for us. We really just stayed in and played. So our photos this week are just from doing that.

We set up the playroom (our living room) this week. Sweet baby L has had a GREAT time down there with all her toys in one place. She's really getting the hang of the exersaucer now and moving back and forth and turning around and around. I can't believe she's getting so big. Sweet baby L also turned over from front to back and then started doing it from back to front. I'm a little worried because pretty soon she's going to figure out that she can put the two together and roll around!

In food news, I started making my own baby food this week. It's been very easy so far. At the beginning of the week we went for mashed bananas which she slurped off the spoon, and the last two days we've been having avocados. She ate a third of an avocado today! She is really mastering this solid food thing!

I spent my first night away from home on Friday, and of course, that was the first night that sweet baby L slept through the night. Brad fed her at 9:30 and then didn't hear from her again until 6:00. She has, of course, been waking up every night since I have been home, but there is at least hope now :o). I tell myself that it's just because she likes to see me, so there's no point in waking up when just Brad is there. Hee hee.

























Have a great week everyone and we'll have more next week!

3 comments:

LisaCase said...

Look at that smile!!

katd said...

What a sweet smile! And I'm very impressed that you're making your own baby food. I've considered it; I really need to give it a go!

mamadiva said...

It's so easy! I got the book, "Super Baby Food" and just got going. At my Lily's age, it's really nothing but mashing cooked sweet potatoes or raw bananas or avocadoes, although when she's six months it'll get more exciting! It is really easy!