Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Weekly Update

Last week I had the flu. It started innocently enough with a bit of a sore throat, but it grew and got ugly and bad. Luckily, Brad stayed healthy (although I maintain that he's the one who brought it into the house) and sweet baby L got a touch of something, but not nearly like I did. I was out the entire week and took no photos! SO... there isn't much to show for our week, but we did do a few things.

On Saturday, I really needed to leave the house. I was a little tiny bit sick, but was feeling much better and really needed some fresh air. We went out for breakfast, and got some books and clothes for our upcoming trip. The biggest part of the day was getting sweet baby L's ears pierced! They're so cute!

You can see them in her bunny photos. Can you believe this child is 6 months old?!





We also talked ourselves into buying a minivan. It's something we'd been throwing around for a long time, and with our upcoming vacation next week (really more of a business trip turned vacation) we decided to take the plunge. Brad (of course) researched and explored and ended up deciding to go with a lightly used, 2007, blue Kia Sedona. We're just thrilled. It's very pretty and I'm so pumped about being able to fit all of our stuff in when we travel or camp, and fitting in all of our family when they visit.
Next week we'll be out of pocket and I'm not sure about our internet situation. If there's no post you can count on a really great one the week after. See you soon!

1 comment:

Sherrie Fennell said...

I am in shock!!!! She is beautiful. I love the earrings and the outfit. I sent the link to my mom...I told her she had to see this beauty.