Her favorite part of her new van is being able to look out the windows. She's loving seeing her world!
Any girl needs some shades for cruising in her new ride.
This was the little problem I talked about earlier (and the one that gave me all kinds of time to take photos. I locked the keys in the old car. It was pretty rough. Brad had to try to open it with a marshmallow roasting stick (no coat hangers in sight), and a neighbor finally came to our rescue with a pair of pliers and a coat hanger. We got the keys out without a locksmith! Woohoo!

2 comments:
HA:) Look at those shades! I love it!
I found your blog today
I am from South Africa and DH and I have been on the waiting list for just over 2 months...
I loved reading your story and you have such a beautiful daughter...
Will be back
Love
Natalie
Post a Comment