Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Little House of Their Own

You know I love Pinterest. I don't get to visit as often as I'd like but I find so much inspiration there nearly every time I visit.

The 7th of July was a Saturday (or a Sunday, I don't really remember but Brad was home) and I logged on to see what I could see. I found this adorable little house in my feed. I thought, "I have extra fabric and the kids would LOVE that!" and I set about measuring the kitchen table.

A couple of hours later we had this little house. Mine isn't as nice as the one in the picture. I should have gone over the window with bias tape or another layer of fabric. I should really have added ties to keep the door open, BUT the kids love it and ask to play with it often. It's a house. It's a school. It's a doctor's office. It's also easy to put away when we aren't using it. WIN!




Of course, sweet little man was stuck in his high chair but I just couldn't resist taking a photo of him too!


No comments: