I can't really believe that mister W is big enough to climb up a ladder on his own. He's worked on it a lot this summer and can now climb not only the playground ladder, but the ladder into his sister's bunk. He's not quite brave enough to climb down quite yet so there's a lot of retrieval from high places. :o)
Miss L and Miss C had so much fun on the slide.
...and mister W liked it too.
Everyone loves paying sweet little man lots of attention. He's almost always good for a smile too.
Mister W says, "ROAR!"
Miss C's mommy has to be the most creative person I know. I am always getting ideas and parenting solutions from watching her with her kids and this is yet another thing that I saw and thought, "That's just genius!" Miss L and miss C LOVE the tire swing. Miss C's mommy swings them in a circle baking a cake or making cookies. It's the best. They add the ingredients and then it's time to STIR!
Mister C watched with me.
While mister W collected sticks.
Our last stop was at the swings. I kind of can't believe how old miss C is. She pushed all three kids on the swings. What a huge help!
Sweet little man has really discovered swinging. He just belly laughs and grins the entire time he's swinging back and forth.





No comments:
Post a Comment