Monday, July 1, 2013

Painting

February 3, 2013

Having three kids under 6 can be a challenge. It isn't that we can't do things like paint, because it's always fun. I think it's just that I don't think of it. I don't really just get the stuff out randomly for the kids to play with. I should, but I don't. I think I just worry about the mess, either the one that will come from the paint or the one that is all over the table where we need to paint. The thing is. The mess never stays for long and it's never that bad and the kids enjoy it.

So with all of that in mind, I couldn't say no when miss L asked me on Sunday afternoon if we could PLEASE paint. We got out the supplies and got to work. I think this is probably the first time that sweet little man had ever gotten to paint and in keeping with his personality, he liked it for a few minutes and then wanted his hands to be cleaned up. That boy doesn't really like to be messy. Mister W played with painting with yarn and a cardboard piece from a toilet paper roll and miss L made several pictures. She loves arts and crafts and almost always includes a picture of a volcano. I have no idea why, but there you have it!





No comments: