Mister W rarely gets up before I do. Mostly I get up with him since he is always the first one up and crawls into my bed first thing in the morning. On this day I was allowed to sleep in suspiciously late and when I heard something strange I went downstairs to investigate.
This is what I found. Mister W was sitting at the table and asked me if I could help him. He'd run into some trouble with his orange. He'd gotten two oranges out of the fruit bowl and had tried to open one with a butter knife (which didn't go super well as you can see) and then helped himself to a steak knife to open the other one. He was working on a third orange when I came down. You just never know what a boy might get into. :o) (and I now know that when I hear the boy going down the stairs alone I just HAVE to get up!)


No comments:
Post a Comment