Saturday, December 1, 2012

A day of picking!

(September 29, 2012) If you know me (and if you are reading this, then you probably know me) you know that we like to visit the farm and do some pick your own. This year we made plans with good friends to meet at the pumpkin patch and grab a few pumpkins one lovely Saturday morning. We'd lent our camera to a friend and didn't have it but it was no matter we had a good time anyway (and I knew there'd be photos documenting the event). We picked pumpkins for each member of the family and then headed to a fun local hot dog place for lunch.

While we were eating we decided to just go out and pick apples. We wanted to be certain that there would be fujis left. I can't tell you how good a fresh from the tree fuji apple is, but it is so sweet. I had to have some of these apples. We snapped a few photos with my phone. There wasn't too much remarkable about the trip. We had a fantastic time and ended up with a bushel of apples. YUM!









No comments: