Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Backyard Fun

There are some things that are simply to wonderful not to share.

As with most everyone, my children are complex creatures.

My bigger kids are kind of wild. They run around a lot and anyone who knows us knows that they are very loud. They fight sometimes (or a lot). Miss L is four and acts like a four year old and mister W is two and sometimes helps the terrible two stereotype stick. They can both be really hard to deal with at times.

They are also completely adorable. They make up games to play together (this is dinosaur car wash). They love one another like crazy. They are so funny and they are so deep sometimes, too. They both make my life better for being in it. I simply can't imagine my life without them.

Such is life, right?

This evening (April 29, 2012) was beautiful and this was a beautiful moment shared between two siblings. I pray that they are always best of friends.


























Of course, this little one is too small to be in the fray. I know he'll be in it next year though and I know that he wishes for nothing more than to be right there with his big brother and sister. There's nobody in the world that makes him smile like they do!

I also can't believe he's so big. (I guess I'm getting sentimental) Look at him sitting up and playing with toys. He's such a sunny boy too. He's always got a smile!




I had to include this picture of our little garden (which was why we were outside to begin with). Looking at this photo from around six weeks ago (at the writing of this entry) it's crazy to know how much has changed in there. I love summer!



No comments: