Photos from April 15, 2012
Miss L has the biggest heart. She's always been an active child so I think it might be hard for some to see but she is also always kind and she loves so much. She is particularly drawn to animals and babies who in turn seem to be drawn to her. She's always been an amazing big sister. She's the first to remember sweet Ben whenever something involving "our entire family" comes up. She's also very gentle with her baby brothers and though she and mister W fight, she loves him so much.
She enjoys sweet little man a great deal and whenever I need her, she's always willing to watch or hold him. This was one of the first days we were outside after miss L's tonsillectomy. Miss L wanted to hold her brother and the lighting was so lovely that I just had to take a few photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment