Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

May 13th, which happens to be our wedding anniversary, was mother's day this year. We started the day off by going to church. Before that, of course, is always Sunday morning chaos. We usually make a big breakfast (this day it was yummy pancakes, eggs and bacon) and then there's getting dressed, hair, bathing, and that always leads to... chaos.

This mother's day I know how blessed I am. I have three children here who are beautiful in every way. I have a child in heaven that I yearn for and know that I will see again. I have a partner who makes being a mom so much easier. I have the life I want. That's really something!

I also have lovely lighting in my room and as we were getting ready I couldn't help but take photos of sweet little man and miss L (the only two who would sit still).


I can't believe how big this girl is getting. What a smile she's got!




Happiest mom ever!


No comments: