Miss L attended afternoon preschool this year. In the beginning I slept and mister W slept. By the end of the year the car ride had proved too much and both boys would fall asleep riding home from dropping miss L off. This led to many afternoons where mister W took a short car nap and then woke up a short while later, ready to play.
This led to many afternoons like this one. We enjoy legos in this house and mister W and miss L both want me to sit on the floor with them and build something. This day, mister W wanted me to build a house for him. How could I resist? I love seeing sweet little man in this outfit, too. It was one of my favorites when it belonged to mister W.
How can you say no to a two year old and a seven month old? May 14, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment